[act-ma] Email / Call for HU Custodians NOW!

Geoff Carens geoff.carens at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 05:50:01 PST 2020

P.S. In addition to the action below, help HU custodians by calling &
emailing Harvard's Director of Labor Relations Paul Curran right now at 617
496-9193, paul_curran at harvard.edu.

Suggested message: "I am troubled to hear that HU is separating outsourced
custodians from directly-hired workers and refusing to commit to job
security for outsourced workers. Please ensure all HU custodians keep their
jobs & wages so they can continue to provide for themselves and their
families during the pandemic!"