[act-ma] Free Webinars: From Designing Inclusive Surveys to Seamless Online Events

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Tue Mar 16 07:15:26 PDT 2021

We hope everyone is able to stay healthy and supportive of your communities
at this time. The Nonprofit Learning Lab
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is offering many free and low fee
trainings. We are hosting an online version of our Train the Trainers
Workshop <http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinettt> which is a 3-part
series and great for those looking to expand their knowledge of how to
train and facilitate adults in the virtual space.

Check out our other upcoming workshops here
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetrainings> from board
fundraising, planned giving to virtual gala planning.

*We are also hosting several free webinars coming up, you can register
at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars>*

   - Putting Your Nonprofit on the Map: A Guide to Positioning Yourself as
   a Thought Leader to Grow Your Charity
   - Your Guide to a Seamless Online Event
   - Design Inclusive Engagement Surveys: Strategies and Examples
   - Understanding Microaggressions in the Nonprofit Workplace
   - How to Talk About Our Program Participants with Dignity and Truth:
   From Exploitation to Empathy
   - Advancing Your Agency Through Diversity and Equity

*Do you need virtual event management or tech support for your virtual
event, annual meeting, summit, convention, fundraiser or convening? *If you
are looking for back end tech support or guidance for your upcoming virtual
event, conference, large meeting or fundraiser, we can support you in that
way: www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/tech. We can help you with your virtual
event from start to finish so you can focus on what matters most and not
worry about the technology or how to create a virtual event.

--

[image: photo]
Leah Weiner, Ed.D., Director

nonprofitlearninglab.org