[act-ma] Free Nonprofit Resources: Browse & Share

Leah leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Mon May 3 07:10:22 PDT 2021

We hope you are doing well.  The Nonprofit Learning Lab
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/> is offering many free trainings,
resources and low fee training.

We are hosting an online version of our Train the Trainers Workshop
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinettt> which is a 3-part series
for those looking to expand their knowledge of how to train and facilitate
adults. Check out other workshops here
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/onlinetrainings> from board
fundraising, planned giving to virtual gala planning.

*Free webinars, register at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars
<http://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/webinars>*

   - 10 Ways to Maximize Engagement at Your Virtual Events
   - Automating Key Processes for Results in Your Nonprofit
   - The Location Advantage: Using Maps to Make Data-Driven Decisions for
   Your Nonprofit
   - How to Advocate for Change
   - The Power Of Untold Stories

*Do you need virtual event management, production or support for your
virtual event, annual meeting, summit, convention, fundraiser or
convening? *If you are looking for back end tech support or guidance for
your upcoming virtual event, conference, large meeting or fundraiser, we
can support you in that way: www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/tech. We can help
you with your virtual event from start to finish.

*Nonprofit Resources*: Browse over 100+ hours of free nonprofit resources
<https://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/resources> from downloadable
guidebooks, activity sheets to our nonprofit webinars series on diversity,
equity and inclusion. These resources are designed to help executive
directors, c-suite staff, development directors, program directors and
coordinators, volunteer managers, operation directors, and board members.
Our resources are focused on a variety of topics to help increase the
sustainability of your nonprofit. *Share with a colleague or board member! *

--

[image: photo]
Leah Weiner, Ed.D., Director

nonprofitlearninglab.org