[act-ma] 6/26 Rally to Support Indian Farmers and the Indian Peoples' Right to Dissent

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Jun 15 20:35:04 PDT 2021

  * Happening Next <https://happeningnext.com>
    <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://happeningnext.com/event/rally-to-support-indian-farmers-and-the-indian-peoples-right-to-dissent-eid3a07uarchh>

  * <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://happeningnext.com/event/rally-to-support-indian-farmers-and-the-indian-peoples-right-to-dissent-eid3a07uarchh>

  Rally to Support Indian Farmers and the Indian Peoples' Right to Dissent

          Schedule

    Sat Jun 26 2021 at 06:00 pm to 08:30 pm

UTC-04:00

          Location

    Harvard Sq, Cambridge, MA 02138, United States | Cambridge, MA

   June 26, 2021 marks the completion of the seventh month of farmers'
encampments surrounding Delhi against the three anti farmers laws. It
also marks the 46th anniversary of the promulgation of the Emergency by
Indira Gandhi , leading to the cessation of civilian rights and arrest
of thousands of people and suppression of all opposition.
Join us on June 26th at Harvard Square , Cambridge MA at 6.00 PM to
support the protesting farmers and to renew our pledge to defend the
rights of all humans and nature.
We will have music, posters, slogans, speeches, poetry and a Langar.

          Where is it happening?

Harvard Sq, Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

<https://happeningnext.com/event/rally-to-support-indian-farmers-and-the-indian-peoples-right-to-dissent-eid3a07uarchh#>

Host or PublisherCoalition for a Democratic India

This Website has the flyer...
https://happeningnext.com/event/rally-to-support-indian-farmers-and-the-indian-peoples-right-to-dissent-eid3a07uarchh