[act-ma] Let The Kids Breathe Protest. Tue Jun 22 8:30AM in Malden

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 01:47:59 PDT 2021

This coming Tuesday, June 22, at 8:30am protest again at the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) meeting in Malden (75 Pleasant St.) to demand no masks, no anti-social distancing, no injections, and no PCR testing in schools. This is important. Rumors that DESE has backed down have not been officially confirmed. We need to keep up the pressure.

Facebook event page at https://fb.me/e/4w8tv5sjB

Info below transcribed from the flyer, which is also attached:

"LET THE KIDS BREATHE 2.0
Statewide Sit Out & Zoom Out

PROTEST AT DEPARTMENT OF ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION ON TUESDAY, JUNE 22nd @ 8:30AM!

This is a call for all parents/patriots/free thinkers of Massachusetts and surrounding areas to show up and let the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education know that we are not going away until our demands are met!

WHY? When we showed up to the May 25th meeting, the Malden Police barred us entry to the building. We Were told that we couldn't attend the meeting due to capacity limits. But other people who weren't registered to speak were allowed into the meeting.

OUR DEMANDS:
1. No Masks/Social Distancing
2. No PCR Testing
3. No Mandatory Vaccines
4. No Advertising of Vaccines or Discussion of Medical Procedures/History without Parent/Guardian present

OUR DEMANDS WILL BE MET OR WE PULL THE KIDS OUT & DON'T RETURN IN THE FALL!!
JOIN US FOR ANOTHER PUBLIC PROTEST!

TUESDAY, JUNE 22nd @ 8:30AM
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
75 Pleasant Street, Malden, MA

Get informed and link up with other like-minded parents/individuals.
Contact us to get connected or lead a rally in your area.

WeThePeopleOfMA at protonmail.com "

Media coverage of the last protest:
Boston Herald: https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/05/25/massachusetts-parents-demand-end-to-mask-mandate-in-schools-shut-out-of-meeting/
WHDH: https://whdh.com/news/parents-rally-in-malden-to-urge-education-officials-to-end-in-school-mask-mandate/