[act-ma] Rally for Julian Assange July 5

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:38:54 PDT 2021

Supporters of Julian Assange and a free press will gather on Monday, July 5
at Park Street Station on the Boston Common from 11 to 12:30 to call on our
government to free Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks.  We believe
that publishing classified information about war crimes is a public
service, not a crime deserving a life sentence.  We will be sending letters
to Attorney General Merrick Garland and encouraging others to do the same,
demanding that the charges be dropped against Assange - charges which could
result in a 175 year sentence.  For information, contact Susan McLucas,
Boston Area Assange Defense, 617-501-9125 or SusanBMcL at gmail.com, or Paula
Iasella at AssangeBoston at gmail.com <AssangeDefense at gmail.com>.  Or see the
national website: AssangeDefense.org.

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144