[act-ma] Assange rally Aug 30

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 04:57:50 PDT 2021

Boston Area Assange Defense will hold its next rally on Monday, August 30
from 4:30 to 6.  We will speak out about WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange,
who is facing 175 years in US prison if the UK extradites him.

The US government should just drop the charges against Assange.  Releasing
classified information is a standard part of journalism, not a crime.

We will collect signatures on their petition to our senators and encourage
people to write letters to Attorney General Merrick Garland.  Please join
us!

For more info, contact Paula Iasella, AssangeBoston at gmail.com.

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144