[act-ma] improved message Re: Assange rally Monday, Sep 27

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:21:29 PDT 2021

Folks,
In case you haven't shared this yet, please use this better message, that
includes the FB event as well as our graphic for the event.  If you have
already shared it, no big deal.  Thanks for sharing it, either way.    Susan

On Monday, September 27, supporters of Julian Assange will rally from 11 to
12:30, starting at Park St. Station and marching to Government Center a
little before noon.  We will hand in our signatures to our senators on a
petition asking for their help in getting Assange free.

With the hearing coming up in late October that will decide Assange's case,
we need to raise all the awareness we can and put pressure on everyone in a
position to help to free this brave peace-making journalist.  Telling the
truth is not a crime!

This is the Facebook invitation:
https://www.facebook.com/events/371020874760733/

For more information, see AssangeDefense.org.  Local contacts are Susan
McLucas, 617-501-9125 and Paula Iasella, AssangeBoston at gmail.com.

Susan McLucas
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144