[act-ma] Assange rally Nov 22 at 4

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:28:14 PST 2021

Supporters of Julian Assange will gather once again on Monday, Nov 22,
4-5:30, at Park St Station on the Boston Common to raise our voices in
protest against Assange's continuing incarceration, while we await the
decision of the judges in the appeal of the UK's January decision not to
extradite him to the US.  This brave truth-teller is languishing in prison
for nothing more than exposing the crimes of the US.

At any time, the US could bring this case to a halt by dropping the charges
and this is what they should do.  Let's let them hear from us!
(WhiteHouse.gov/contact and Justice.gov/contact-us)

Join us on November 22 to call for his immediate freedom.

Susan McLucas, Boston Area Assange Defense, 617-501-91254