[act-ma] Fwd: Angel of Gaza- streaming 12/2

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:52:43 PST 2021

Friends,
Please come to see this important film about Palestine that our friend and fellow organizer Ayman has been involved with. Details from Ayman below.

Dear friends,

Please join me for an online screening of Angel of Gaza on Thursday December 2, starting at 12 noon PST/ 3 pm EST. You can register today at gazaispalestine.com/angel

In Angel of Gaza my then 8-year-old daughter Malak narrates my family’s arduous journey of reunification with me, in the U.S, after 7-years of forced separation. Angel of Gaza is a close-up portrait of a Palestinian child from Gaza and how they see the world around them.

While this story focuses on my family it illustrates the sad story of Gaza under Israeli siege. This film captures the experience of a Palestinian child from Gaza and how they see the world around them.

Following the film screening, there will be a panel discussion with the film director Ahmed Mansour and Ayman Nijim, Ph.D candidate of Liberation Psychology.

Angel of Gaza is available for screenings by organizations working to end the inhumane siege of Gaza as part of full liberation for the Palestinian people. Email us at info at filistiafilms.com for more details.

In Solidarity,

Ayman Nijim