[act-ma] Save the Date! Fri Jan 21 @6:30 pm! Chopped-- Harvest Edition

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:04:16 PST 2022

https://cryptpad.fr/form/#/2/form/view/bFnYNtoK9EqVI5IqprRSOb7k6G7UPDNDqE9nJaYnM5Y/

---------- Forwarded message ---------

Hello friends and community,

I’m emailing to invite you to an online fundraiser, "Chopped - Harvest Edition," which will take place Friday January 21st at 6:30pm

The fundraiser is being organized by Anti-Colonial Solidarity Network to raise money toward the costs of a new cabin we are building at Global Village Farms<https://www.globalvillagefarms.org> in Grafton, MA. This cabin will expand the capacity of community members, BIPOC folks in particular, to participate in Global Village's radical vision of deepening our connections with the land.

Along with a "Chopped"-themed cooking-contest, the event will include music and political conversation about the value of deepening our connections with the land. We've already selected 3 teams to compete in the cooking contest - all you need you to do is come and tease or celebrate them and, if you like, participate in the political conversation.

Register to join here (we'll send you the zoom link): https://cryptpad.fr/form/#/2/form/edit/XRnxtgnKE4Am+1rAkh7IZ9zW/

Hope to see you there!

In solidarity and struggle,