[act-ma] Assange rally Monday and call-in day Tuesday

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:38:11 PST 2022

Monday, February 21st, Presidents Day, from 11 to 12:30, at Park Street
Station, advocates for press freedom will stand up for the human rights of
publisher Julian Assange, demanding that the Biden administration drop the
charges against the founder of WikiLeaks and let him go. We continue street
actions to raise awareness and educate the public on the #AssangeCase
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/assangecase?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZUF0LeZr74h6Tv030nc-vjZ-pSfqgYFqIMFc3qN1AnZ-bnk4t3M4T2rCKXQy52c6wHROHiNKtOdWwZ1Luh2RTinnNQytgr0i_dMtIsMMfE5qw&__tn__=q>.
The United States' 'play book' on the treatment of its truth tellers is
well established - persecute, prosecute, incarcerate and disappear them
from public view!  We cannot let that happen!
Join us Monday at Park Street and then, on Tuesday,
Call Biden Feb 22nd, between 11-3pm on the Comment Line, 202-456-1111!   Ask
Biden to protect our First Amendment
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D25Gew9WAf12gQmSLuMFZhI173iaAbjV/edit>
and #DropThe
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/dropthe?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZUF0LeZr74h6Tv030nc-vjZ-pSfqgYFqIMFc3qN1AnZ-bnk4t3M4T2rCKXQy52c6wHROHiNKtOdWwZ1Luh2RTinnNQytgr0i_dMtIsMMfE5qw&__tn__=q>
Charges
against Assange!  Use our suggested messages in the hyperlink or your own.
If you miss that very short window, write WhiteHouse.gov/contact.

For more info, contact:
Susan McLucas at 617-501-9125 or
Paula Iasella at AssangeBoston at gmail.com

Susan McLucas, Boston Area Assange Defense
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144