[act-ma] Fundraiser for school in Palestine

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:26:12 PDT 2022

Dear Friends of Palestine Museum US,

This Weekend
Saturday March 26, 2022, at 12 Noon US EST; 7:00 PM Palestine time - Special program - A Fundraiser for Rawdat El-Zuhur School in Jerusalem, Palestine

The Future of Palestine in the Eyes of Our Children - A fundraiser for the benefit of Rawdat El-Zuhur School in Jerusalem, Palestine
The Palestine Museum US is cooperating with Embrace the Children of Palestine (a 501 c (3) tax-exempt Foundation) and Palestinian artist Samia Halaby to hold a fundraiser in support of Rawdat El-Zuhur, a school based in Jerusalem, Palestine. The school is in urgent need of funds to shore up its finances and continue to fulfill its important mission of educating Palestinian children in Jerusalem. If forced to accept official (governmental) funding, the school will likely have to drop its Palestinian curriculum and remove Palestine, its culture and heritage from its educational program - something we all consider unthinkable. We urge all our followers and friends to participate in this event, or if unable, to donate to this very urgent and important cause. Any donation, no matter how small, would be greatly be appreciated.

Please click here to register for the fundraiser event: https://www.palestinemuseum.us/events/2022/rawdat-el-zuhur

Please click here to view or bid on artwork donated in support of the fundraiser: https://pmu.betterworld.org/auctions/future-palestine-eyes-our-childr

Please click here to donate to the school via Embrace the Children of Palestine Foundation: https://www.etcpalestine.com/donate-now/