[act-ma] Assange Rally Monday, April 11

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:44:30 PDT 2022

The next Free Assange standout is near the British Consulate in Cambridge,
Monday, April 11th, 11am-12:30pm, to protest the 3rd anniversary of Assange
being dragged out of the Ecuadorian embassy, arrested, and incarcerated in
a supermax prison.  We will gather in Galaxy Park in Kendall Sq (across the
street from 245 Main St, near the Kendall Sq T stops nearest to
the river.)   At noon we will march to the British Consulate at One
Broadway and bring our demand that they refuse to extradite Assange to the
US, where he faces 175 years in prison for releasing true information about
US war crimes to the world's public.

FB Event Invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/310530781168138

For more info, contact Susan McLucas, SusanBMcL at gmail.com or 617-501-9125.

Susan McLucas, Boston Area Assange Defense
617-776-6524, cell: 617-501-9125
BicycleRidingSchool.org, StopExcision.net
14 William St, Somerville, MA 02144