[act-ma] Sunday May 22, 9:15am. Smart Solar Shutesbury Walk

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:29:37 PDT 2022

*Sunday May 22, 9:15am.* Smart Solar Shutesbury Walk. "We Speak for the
Trees March & Rally <https://www.blogger.com/#>" from 359 Montague Road,
Shutesbury to the Amherst Town Common at 1pm. Walk, bike, drive - Rain or
Shine. "Are you concerned about  local clearcutting of hundreds of acres of
forest for multinational corporate solar sites?"  Email:
smartsolarshutesbury at gmail.com <https://www.blogger.com/#>

--
********************************
"Our planet's future climate is inextricably tied to the future of its

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall
never sit."    -  Greek Proverb

http://concertobi.blogspot.com/
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays, 6pm
[Webstreaming at:
http://valleyfreeradio.org/listen/
Also on WMCB, Greenfield;  107.9, Mondays & Tuesdays at 6pm. Streaming at
http://wmcb.net/Listen.html
[Blog w/links and YOUR comments at: http://envirosho.blogspot.com/
<http://enviroshow.blogspot.com/> ]
Email: enviroshow at valleyfreeradio.org