[act-ma] Fwd: [BMDC-announce] Organizing United Fronts - Webinar Thursday, 7/21 @ 7 PM

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Jul 20 20:09:12 PDT 2022

John Harris writes (John.r.harris at verizon.net)

Organizing United Fronts - Webinar
Thursday, July 21, 7:00 PM

Let's gather together for a discussion of building united fronts where
we can unite in the struggles for justice and the rights of working
people, the oppressed, and youth. Currently we are facing an assault
from the corporate capitalist elites on different fronts. These attacks
are interrelated. However, the response has been divided and often
unsuccessful. Many have the approach of "Not my pig, not my farm." We
will be exploring examples of successful united fronts historically in
the US and prospects for doing this today. All are welcome. Please join
the Zoom meeting:at this linkhttps://bit.ly/3z8dqBM <https://bit.ly/3z8dqBM>

Facebook link

(10) Organizing United Fronts - Webinar | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1187912198661705>