[act-ma] 8/19-21 Boston GreenFest

gmoke gmoke at world.std.com
Mon Aug 15 08:10:52 PDT 2022

Boston GreenFest !
Greenway by the Carousel!
August 19-21, 2022
https://www.bostongreenfest.org/

We are the longest-running multicultural environmental music festival in the Northeast about to celebrate our 15th anniversary!

This year our theme is:  Renew. Restore. Regenerate.

Let's come out of our COVID hibernation to be renewed, to restore our faith in each other and regenerate our connection with Mother Earth.

Let's also think about renewable energy, restoration through circular economy and regenerative practices to green our city and
our planet.

Boston GreenFest is the annual signature event of the local nonprofit Foundation for a Green Future. Funds raised help our programs including our Green Learning Center, Massachusetts Water Forum and Youth Summit, Evening of Sustainable Innovation, sustainable internship program, EcoArt and EcoFashion programs, international ecoForums, and more.