[act-ma] 9/25 Join us - stand out to support "bridges of love"

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Sep 23 21:00:55 PDT 2022

  Standout: Cuba is our Friend not our Enemy

    Sun September 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT

    *End the U.S. Embargo & Blockade of Cuba *

    *Sunday, September 25th, 2:00 PM*

*Copley Square, Boston *(Dartmouth St entrance to Public Library)*and*

*King and Main Streets, Northampton*

*(And every last Sunday of the month)*

*Demand that the US*

  * *Lift the 243 Punitive Sanctions on Cuba*
  * *Take Cuba off the list of so-called Terrorists*
  * *End the Embargo & Blockade of Cuba*

Yes, I'll Be There
<https://secure.everyaction.com/isUnKXJWnU-pu6rbredShg2>We would like to
invite you to join us for the first of a monthly standout against the US
Embargo of Cuba on September 25th, at 2 PM in Boston Copley Square. If
you are in Western Massachusetts, at the corner of King & Main Streets.
The standouts will be the last Sunday of every month in solidarity with
Cuba and against the Embargo.

The standout is the draw attention to the ongoing US Embargo of Cuba and
its punishing blockade on imported food, medicine, commercial
transactions, banking, and money from families to loved ones also from
travel to Cuba by most U.S. citizens and residents.

Please join us and forward this message to your networks. Cuba does not
deserve this harsh punishment.

*Cuba is Our Friend and Not our Enemy. Let Cuba Live! Yes, I’ll be
there! <https://secure.everyaction.com/isUnKXJWnU-pu6rbredShg2>*

*Can’t join us on September 25th? Take action NOW!
<https://secure.everyaction.com/pGypUarOFES3LEWhNFQ1Tg2>*

/Sponsored by Massachusetts Peace Action Cuba Committee and co-sponsored
by: July 26th Coalition, Dorchester People for Peace, First Baptist
Church of Jamaica Plain, Women’s International League for Peace &
Freedom, the Latin American Solidarity Coalition of W. Mass,
Demilitarize Western Mass, Traprock Center for Peace & Justice, W. Mass
Code Pink, Anti-Imperialist Activists Coalition/

https://masspeaceaction.org/event/cuba-is-our-friend-not-our-enemy/?emci=af9b70b5-f331-ed11-ae83-281878b83d8a&emdi=94119908-1132-ed11-ae83-281878b83d8a&ceid=61315

\