[act-ma] 10/17 City of Hebron: The Palestinian Struggle for Human Rights- 4 Activist Speakers

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Oct 15 20:30:49 PDT 2022

CCB This Monday at 7PM: City of Hebron: The Palestinian Struggle for Human
Rights- 4 Activist Speakers Solidarity Bazaar with crafts, olive oil &
refreshments
*Here is what's happening virtually and in person at Community Church of
Boston!*

View the full graphical version of this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/communitychurchofboston/ccb-oct_17th_city-of-hebron-the-palestinian-struggle?e=3e8e4cf5c6>

*Monday, October 17 - 7 PM-9 PM at CCB*
/Doors Open at 6 PM/
Discussion, Light Refreshments, & Solidarity Bazaar with Palestinian
olive oil and crafts.
Join us in person in the Lothrop Auditorium, 2nd Floor.

A program exploring the severe impact of the Israeli occupation on the
economic vitality of the city of Hebron and the challenges of daily life
for Palestinians living there. The speakers bear witness to the most
oppressive manifestations of the occupation. Efforts to revive the Old
Town area and initiatives to bring assistance to Palestinians will be
addressed as well.

/Speakers will include an American woman working for Community (formerly
Christian) Peacemaker Teams; Dalia, a young Palestinian woman from
Hebron, graduate of Bethlehem University, and speaker at our 2019
program; and Sadeq, a young Palestinian man who is a recent graduate in
English Language and Literature from Hebron University; and Mella –
Author of recent Mondoweiss article, “Illegal Kings On Palestinian Land.”/
/*Register on Eventbrite:*
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-of-hebron-the-palestinian-struggle-for-human-rights-tickets-429829370217
<https://communitychurchofboston.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97f7dfeb0bfd338d2250fe8e5&id=1783fe55ea&e=3e8e4cf5c6>/

*No fee for admission but donations appreciated.

*
*Donations can be made at the */_Tree of Life Educational Fund. _/
<https://communitychurchofboston.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97f7dfeb0bfd338d2250fe8e5&id=4aa01c5e30&e=3e8e4cf5c6>
For more information visit tolef.org
<https://communitychurchofboston.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97f7dfeb0bfd338d2250fe8e5&id=4625129abb&e=3e8e4cf5c6>or
email Elaine Brouillard at elaine at tolef.org <mailto:elaine at tolef.org>

*Our Purpose*
Community Church of Boston is a free community united for the study and
practice of universal religion, seeking to apply ethical ideals to
individual life and the democratic and cooperative principle to all
forms of social and economic life.
*Staff*
*Christle Rawlins-Jackson,*
Office and Publications Manager
*Dean Stevens*, Interim Administrator
*Luis Alonzo Guzman,* Custodian and Cook
*Thermon Judge*, maintenance
*Xinli Xu,* Bookkeeper

*Board of Directors*
Alan Clemence, President
José  Alemán, Vice President
Sandra Ruiz-Harris, Treasurer
Charlie Welch, Clerk
Matthew Andrews, Allen Perez,**Ed Pazzanese, David Woodruff, Judith Woodruff

      *Thanks for Reading*

The team at the Community Church of Boston wants to extend a hearty
'thank you' to all of our wonderful readers. You make our community
shine, and we want to keep that going! If you're not a regular just yet
v <#communitychurchofboston.org>isit our web site
<https://communitychurchofboston.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=97f7dfeb0bfd338d2250fe8e5&id=9fa03ee714&e=3e8e4cf5c6> to
learn more about us.

/Copyright © 2022 Community Church of Boston, All rights reserved./
You're receiving this email because you provided Community Church of
Boston with your email address at a Sunday forum or other event.

*Our mailing address is:*
Community Church of Boston
565 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116