[act-ma] 11/27 Standout: Cuba is our Friend not our Enemy

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 27 08:18:58 PST 2022

  Standout: Cuba is our Friend not our Enemy

    Sun November 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST

    *End the U.S. Embargo & Blockade of Cuba *

    *Sunday, November 27th, 2:00 PM*

*Cambridge – Harvard Square (next to MBTA entrance)*

*Holyoke – in front of People’s Bank, 1866 Northampton St (Corner of
Cherry St), Holyoke, MA 01040*

*(And every last Sunday of the month – Locations Vary)*

*Demand that the US*

  * *Lift the 243 Punitive Sanctions on Cuba*
  * *Take Cuba off the list of so-called Terrorists*
  * *End the Embargo & Blockade of Cuba*

Cuba does not deserve to be placed on the US list of so-Sponsors of
Terrorism, for fabricated reasons designed to cut Cuba off from its
sources of credit and finance, on top of an embargo that prevents Cuba
from buying needed food, farming and factory equipment, medicines and
medical supplies.  Who suffers is the Cuban people.  It is unfair, and
unjust, it is not who we are as a people.

We have just celebrated Thanksgiving which also commemorates another
human tragedy inflicted the the US government on innocent and soveign
peoples in this country.

*LET’S CALL OUT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: *

*TAKE CUBA OFF THE SO-CALLED TERRORISTS LIST. END THE EMBARGO*

Turn out with our banners, leaflets & actions we can take to call for
justice. It’s just one hour out of our day. For the Cuban people, US
policy has been a lifetime sentence.

Please take a minute to RSVP so we know who can come.

*Cuba is Our Friend and Not our Enemy. Let Cuba Live! *

*RSVP: Yes! I’ll be there!
<https://secure.everyaction.com/AYfG8f6hLE2MKBDTTBl_ZQ2>*

*Can’t join us on November 27th? Take action NOW!
<https://secure.everyaction.com/pGypUarOFES3LEWhNFQ1Tg2>*

/Sponsored by Massachusetts Peace Action Cuba Committee and co-sponsored
by: July 26th Coalition, Dorchester People for Peace, First Baptist
Church of Jamaica Plain, Women’s International League for Peace &
Freedom, the Latin American Solidarity Coalition of W. Mass,
Demilitarize Western Mass, Traprock Center for Peace & Justice, W. Mass
Code Pink, Anti-Imperialist Activists Coalition/

/
/

/www.july26.org <http://www.july26.org> info @ july25 dot org
/