[act-ma] 4/15 Palestine Solidarity Concert

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:23:52 PST 2023

We are excited to invite you to our Palestine Solidarity Concert on Saturday, April 15th to launch our annual Israeli Apartheid Week of events!

We welcome all supporters of a free Palestine, new and old, to come out for a day of fun, music, dance, art, sun (hopefully), and fostering community.The event will feature local performers from Tufts and the Boston area and we are accepting more performer applications.

RSVP: bit.ly/Music4Pal
Apply to perform: bit.ly/Perform4Pal

We are supporting a local external fundraiser for @GazaMutualAid, which supports individuals and families in Gaza in need through the model of meeting each other’s needs when we can’t turn to the state and current systems for support.

We welcome community members to attend. The concert will start at 12pm and go into the afternoon.

The Tufts Residential Quad is located between Carmichael Hall and Olin Center and is accessible by car (parking on Boston Ave and at Tufts in Dowling or Carmichael lots) or by train on the Green line (Medford/Tufts stop) or the Red Line (Davis Square stop). There will be access to wheelchair accessible bathrooms and a quiet area. There will be chairs and blankets. The Residential Quad is a grassy area. We plan to have a ramp up to the Quad since there is a curb. (More detailed accessiblity info to come closer to the date of the event, but please reach out with questions or requests).

Masks strongly encouraged to protect immunocompromised attendees.

[ID: Image with light green background and yellow sun drawings, Black bold font reads: Palestine Solidarity Concert April 15th 12pm Tufts Residential Quad, an image of Handala wearing a scarf of the Palestinian flag and holding up a victory sign (also known to many as a peace sign), a caricature of a Palestinian child drawn by famous Palestinian artist Naji Al Ali who longs to return home to Palestine.]

https://facebook.com/events/s/palestine-solidarity-concert/2461635090654652/