[act-ma] 3/19 Celebration of Disability Rights activist Judith Heumann

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:24:53 PDT 2023

Discussion of the Life of Activist Judith Heumann
Sunday, March 19, 3:00 | Zoom Program with Livestream in Robbins Library Community Room
Register at

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6IJG-9sqQZqurglIMUAq3Q

Noted disability rights activist and Arlington Reads Together featured speaker Judy Heumann died on March 4, 2023. On March 19 we will gather to honor and celebrate the life of Heumann. James Milan of Arlington Community Media will lead a panel discussion with disability rights activists some of whom knew Ms. Heumann personally. The talk will focus on her legacy, the state of disability rights today, and what we can do moving forward.