[act-ma] 4/11 Livesstreaming Mel King's Celebration of Life Ceremony

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Apr 10 22:57:53 PDT 2023

Funeral Service

      Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 — 12 o’clock in the afternoon

Union United Methodist Church (485 Columbus Avenue, Boston)

/The family invites guests to wear bow ties, as a tribute to Mr. King. /

*Due to limited capacity, tickets are required for admission. /We have
reached capacity, so no more tickets are available./*

The service will be livestreamed online and at additional locations
(Boston City Hall and the Bruce Bolling Municipal Building).

NBC News will be providing the live stream of Mel King's Celebration of
Life ceremony - which is what we are broadcasting at United South End
Settlements (USES). There is no livestream link connected to our event,
we are simply welcoming folks to watch the NBC News live stream at USES.
Space and capacity is very limited.

https://unionboston.org/melking/

https://youtu.be/URe8BBaK4Pc

Livestream is also available Tuesday 4/11 at 11:45am noon on Boston.gov
<https://boston.gov>

I was not able to get any more detail than this.  Hopefully it will be
obvious when they start broadcasting at Noon. Tues. Apr. 11th

https://www.nbcboston.com

or

https://www.nbcboston.com/tag/mel-king/

United South End Settlements (USES)