[act-ma] Virtual Talk Thursday 6/1 @ 7pm: Native Americans of New England

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 17:50:56 PDT 2023

Please consider registering for this important talk tomorrow evening with author/historian re: the history, colonial legacies, and survival of Native Americans of New England.

Thank you,

Ellen Leigh

Indigenous Justice Working Group (IJWG)

Native Americans of New England: History, Colonial Legacies, and Survival

Thursday, June 1

7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.

Zoom Program, Register here: https://rb.gy/53qzv<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001KgoNHru9Nvs25kdbjRfVzIcZz14AResrX8l1Ld3HtFOlIA2zmtZTutCtY23bOd61E26hhLODVeV1B_PmAfVcg9Mo66tUWaxrKAyskng0FddovcB8RNJ4GGxRFgelndTeK0RQX2KysCQ=&c=d2m4aa_j6TPDowxeCA2My3pIQ7LC5PhXFpHtQP9wZpEWqKULc1yX1w==&ch=plPkblTNXrRmVmDpCs07A_nZd6MnECECVI2FCpcFWVaQ6Ws7Rflq5Q==>

Explore the history of Native Americans in New England. We will examine some of the colonial legacies that still shape the views and (mis-) perceptions about Indigenous peoples to this day.  Led by Christoph Strobel, a Professor of History at the University of Massachusetts Lowell. He is the author of many books including Native Americans of New England (2021 Choice Outstanding Academic Title).

NOTE: This program will be recorded. All registrants will receive the recording via email within 24 hours of the program.

[79848f85-e46d-423a-93ac-c34ddaeeab61.jpg]

-