[Act-ma_discuss] Peace with Russia Rally, Sat Feb 5, 1pm--2pm EST

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Fri Feb 4 13:39:07 PST 2022

Peace with Russia Rally

Sat February 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST

Join us on February 5th for a Peace with Russia Day of
Action! Join us as we call for diplomacy, dialogue and peace
with Russia over Ukraine!

In Boston, we will be gathering at 1pm at Park Street
Station to demand Peace with Russia!

Read MAPA's Statement:
<http://masspeaceaction.org/no-war-with-russia-no-expansion-
of-nato/> No War with Russia! No Expansion of NATO!

*  No War with Russia

*  No New Troops or Arms to Eastern Europe

*  NO to war YES to peace!

*  Give PEACE a budget!

*  Fund Healthcare Not Warfare

More Locations:

Northampton:  Saturday, 2/5/22, 11am -noon, Main St. in
front of Court House.  Sponsors include Western Mass
CODEPINK, MAPA,  NCCF.

Greenfield: Saturday, 2/5/22, 11am - noon, Greenfield Common

 <https://www.codepink.org/providence_02052022> Providence:
Saturday, 2/5/22, 1pm-2pm, Rhode Island State House- Mall
Side, Gaspee St & Francis St.

Join or organize a rally in other cities nationwide:
<https://www.codepink.org/02052022>
https://www.codepink.org/02052022

This rally will be livestreamed at
<http://youtube.com/c/MassachusettsPeaceAction/live>
http://youtube.com/c/MassachusettsPeaceAction/live.

Organizations, to endorse this rally contact
<mailto:info at masspeaceaction.org> info at masspeaceaction.org.

Sponsored by Massachusetts Peace Action, CODEPINK, Veterans
For Peace, the Committee for Peace and Human Rights, the
Massachusetts People's Party, United Against War and
Militarism, Boston May Day Coalition, Traprock Center for
Peace and Justice, Newton Dialogues on Peace and War, ANSWER
Coalition, and the Green-Rainbow Party.