[Act-ma_discuss] Reminder: Harvard's "Devour the Land" exhibit opened until Jan 16!

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Wed Jan 12 18:16:53 PST 2022

Wash Post calls the exhibit `Brilliant'

Hi all,

A time-sensitive reminder that the exhibit entitled " <https://harvardartmuseums.org/exhibitions/5877/devour-the-land-war-and-american-landscape-photography-since-1970> Devour the Land: War and American Landscape Photography Since 1970”, curated by Makeda Best, is at Harvard Art Museums through January 16. Greater Boston PSR board member Martha Katz just went to see the exhibited it and reported that it "was one of the most magnificent works of political influence" that she has ever seen. Here is a review on the exhibit from the Washington Post <https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/harvard-art-museums-landscape-photography-exhibition/2021/10/25/be6a2e0e-336a-11ec-9241-aad8e48f01ff_story.html>  last fall.

You'll need to make advanced reservations in order to go, which can be found here <https://harvardartmuseums.org/visit/policies/ticketing-information> .

Feel free to share / re-tweet our social media posts about this, too! We'd appreciate that.

Thank you!

Anna

Anna Linakis Baker, MPH
Executive Director