[Act-ma_discuss] Doomsday Clock set tomorrow

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Wed Jan 19 07:44:46 PST 2022

From: 'Diane Fine' via MAPA peace and climate [mailto:mapa-peace-climate at googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 10:22 AM

I'm sure most of you know this. The 75th setting of the Doomsday Clock will be tomorrow 1/20 . At 10a.m. est they will be going live. Here's the link in case anyone wants to watch. If so, I thought it would be nice to have a thread for people to talk about their feelings.
I know, for me, it can be scary. This year as the nuclear threat grows and the climate crisis has already  impacted in large ways, I worry we will be less than 100 seconds away. With prayers for peace..diane

https://thebulletin.org/2022/01/hank-green-author-and-science-communicator-joins-75th-anniversary-doomsday-clock-announcement/

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aol.mobile.aolapp>