[act-ma] [UJP Activist] THURSDAY: The House I Live In - Watertown

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Tue Jan 7 07:00:11 PST 2014

UJP Activist: THURSDAY: The House I Live In - Watertown P,LI, BODY,
DIV.event-when,DIV.event-where {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;
font-size: 12px;} H1, H2, H3, H4 {text-align: center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;}
H2 {font-size: 16px;} H1 {font-size: 17px;} IMG.bord {border: 2px solid
black;} IMG.nb {border-width: 0;} LI {font-size: 13px;} .rtecenter
{text-align: center;} .rteindent1 {margin-left: 10pt; }
======== THURSDAY: THE HOUSE I LIVE IN - WATERTOWN ===========================

*When:* Thursday, January 9, 2014, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm *Where: *First Parish
Church • 35 Church St • Watertown   It will include a panel discussion
with 3 speakers – Barbara Dugan, Andrea James and Jon Hecht.
Over forty years, the War on Drugs has accounted for more than 45 million
arrests, made America the world’s largest jailer, and damaged poor
communities at home and abroad. Yet for all that, drugs are cheaper, purer,
and more available today than ever before. Filmed in more than twenty states,
The House I Live In captures heart-wrenching stories from individuals at all
levels of America’s War on Drugs.    Watch the trailer! [1]   Sponsor:
Watertown Citizens for Peace, Justice & the Environment [2]

United for Justice with Peace [3] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[4]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [5]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [6] Upcoming Events:  Max Blumenthal:
"Fascism, Free Speech and Racist Social Engineering in the Jewish State" [7]
Tue Jan 7 8:00pm Northeastern University Law School Boston The House I Live
In (film) [8] Thu Jan 9 7:00pm First Parish Church Watertown The Activist
Ball [9] Sat Jan 25 7:00pm Spontaneous Celebrations Jamaica Plain Music for
Peace: Schubert’s Winter Journey [10] Sat Feb 1 7:30pm Harvard-Epworth
Methodist Church Cambridge Towards a Just & Cooperative U.S. Foreign Policy
[11] Sat Feb 8 12:30pm St Ignatius Parish Chestnut Hill One Nation—Under
Surveillance [12] Sat Mar 29 10:00am Central Connecticut State University New
Britain, CT
/More Peace and Justice Events [13].    How to Submit Events [14]/

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-O0F3ZN8w&list=PL4pOsKw65ZDwQXqnM0EhTCPH5nRfN7u9S
[2] http://watertowncitizens.org
[3] http://justicewithpeace.org
[4] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate