[act-ma] The Massachusetts Sierra Club is Seeking a Chapter Director

Phillip Sego, Mass Sierra Club phil at sierraclubmass.org
Tue Jan 14 05:19:22 PST 2014

The Massachusetts Sierra Club is Seeking a Chapter Director
The Massachusetts Sierra Club Chapter Director helps provide direction and
leadership toward the achievement of the Sierra Club’s philosophy, mission,
strategy, goals, and objectives. He/she formulates and implements the
strategic and operational plans as well as programs adapted by our national
office. The Director manages the chapter budget and the operations of our
many programs. He/she is responsible for managing staff and financial
resources.  The Director reports to the Chapter Chair, who consults with
our board of directors. This board is comprised of environmental activists
and leaders. The Sierra Club is a 501c4 organization.

The Sierra Club been at the forefront of establishing and expand our
national parks and forests, and has worked for decades helping to pass
major national legislation. Here in Massachusetts, we have a 40-year legacy
of protecting the environment with successful legislative, advocacy, and
educational campaigns. The Chapter office is located in downtown Boston,
three blocks from the State House. It is a branch of the "National" Sierra
Club, whose US headquarters is San Francisco, CA. Our chapter is one of 63
branch offices.

Additional information is available at:
http://www.sierraclubmass.org/chapter/dirjd.htm
Note: Due to an email glitch, applications sent before 1/10 may not have
been received. If you sent one before 1/10, please resend it.

Phillip Sego phil at sierraclubmass.org
Massachusetts Sierra Club
Home: 221 Norfolk St.
Cambridge MA 02139-1402