[act-ma] 1/23: e5 invites you to lunch! With Molly Zeff from Equal Exchange (Thurs, 1-2pm)

alisa alisa at encuentro5.org
Wed Jan 15 19:53:33 PST 2014

*e5 invites you to lunch!*

*Brown Bag Lunch Series* (BBLS)

* Presenter: Molly Zeff from Equal ExchangeDate: Thursday, January 23rd,
1-2pm*

*Place: encuentro5*

*   9 Hamilton Place, Suite 2A*

*   2 min walk from Park St Station*

*   www.encuentro5.com <http://www.encuentro5.com>*

Hello friends:

Grab a lunch and take a seat! We are gathering Boston’s
progressive<http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/09/can-progressives-define-what-to-be-a-progressive-actually-means/>
nonprofit <http://chriscoyier.net/2010/06/17/nonprofit/> community and
local progressive organizations in a series of Brown Bag Lunches to explore
the many facets of non-profit organizations and social justice, spread
networks, and encourage collaboration.

Bi-Monthly presentations are offered on the 2nd and 4th Thursday throughout
the year. Each event lasts one hour: a 30 min presentation + 30 min
discussion/Q & A.  Please visit our calendar
<http://events.encuentro5.org>for the full listing of upcoming lunch
presentations.

You can view our previous BBLS events with Renata Teodoro of the Student
Immigrant Movement and Alex Papali of the Green Justice Coalition at
live.encuentro5.org

This series is a partnership between encuentro5 and other non-profits and
community groups from the Greater Boston region.  The aim is to serve as a
resource to the progressive community, providing education and networking
opportunities, and to advance the goals of the presenting
organizations. As a whole, the series aims to build greater cross-issue
awareness and cooperation.

All Brown Bag Lunch events take place at encuentro5: 9 Hamilton Place, #2A,
Boston, MA<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=9+Hamilton+Place,+Boston,+MA+02108&ll=42.356308,-71.061502&spn=0.002529,0.006099&hnear=9+Hamilton+Pl,+Boston,+Massachusetts+02108&gl=us&t=m&z=18>.
 Unfortunately, e5’s current transitional location is not wheelchair
accessible. However, events will also be live-streamed on
live.encuentro5.org and conference calling will be available for remote
participation. Please let us know ahead of time and we will be happy to
arrange accommodations.

The *Brown Bag Lunch Series* is free to the public. Guests are encouraged
to bring their lunch; snacks, coffee/tea will be provided by e5.

Hope to see you at lunch!

Sincerely,

Alisa

On behalf of the BBLS Team