[act-ma] St. Pat's Peace Parade

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Tue Jan 21 13:40:37 PST 2014

*“If there is no struggle, there is no progress….Power concedes nothing
without a demand. It never did and it never will.” (Frederick Douglas)*
*Dear friend of peace, social/economic& environmental justice,*
*The St. Patrick’s Day People’s Parade is coming. Time to get on board.
Bring your friends and family. Make a sign, bring a banner, raise your
voice and Join your fellow travelers. Spread the word. (more info attached)*
*March 16, 2014*
*Assemble: 2:00, March 3:00*
*Location: D Street & West Broadway, South Boston.*
*If you would like to be part of the Organizing committee: Wednesday
nights, 7:00pm, Arlington Street Church, Boston, Entrance is 351 Boylston,
St. 2nd floor.*
*Contacts:*
*VFP: Pat Scanlon 978-475-1776 <978-475-1776>
**info at massvfp.org*<info at massvfp.org>
*Cole Harrison 617-354-2169 <617-354-2169>  info at masspeaceaction.org
<info at masspeaceaction.org>*

*When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the      People, use the
lessons of yesterday and no longer      forget who robbed me last year, who
played me for      a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
     say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a      sneer in his
voice or any far-off smile of derision. The mob--the crowd--the mass--will
arrive then.*
*Carl Sanburg*

Post: Community_forum at lists.occupyboston.org

To Unsubscribe
        Send email to:  Community_forum-unsubscribe at lists.occupyboston.org
        Or visit:
https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/community_forum/aria%40littlhous.net

You are subscribed as: aria at littlhous.net

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11