[act-ma] Grassroots Initiatives for Global Health

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Wed Jan 29 20:28:41 PST 2014

Grassroots Initiatives for Global Health
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
9:30am to 4:30pm
MIT, Building 54-100
RSVP by January 31 at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LIWPcUCKCxMDZR1EwBNk8gnY6xF2baIr2vbvI_43T70/viewform

GlobeMed at MIT is proud to invite you to our first conference, where we explore the importance of a grassroots initiatives approach to global health.  We have some great speakers lined up, so check out the speaker bios along with the itinerary below.

We hope that this event will serve as a great chance to learn from those seasoned in the field, a forum for the exchange of ideas, and an excellent networking opportunity. While the event is geared towards Boston-area students and local global health professionals, it is open to the public and we encourage anyone interested to attend! The conference is free of cost.

We ask that you register no later than January 31st via this form. Please register ASAP as we will be forced to close registration should we reach capacity.

For more information, feel free to contact either Emma Broderick at efb at mit.eduor Rafa Rahman at rahmanr at mit.edu. To learn more about GlobeMed at MIT, check out the tabs on the left!