[act-ma] 2/14 Dating While Progressive - Valentine's Day Singles Party

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 05:09:26 PST 2014

Sick of online dating? Got room for more love in your life? Ready to meet
great like-minded progressives?

Dating While Progressive (Singles Party)*
Friday, February 14 6-8:30PM (Valentine's Day!)
Lir on Boylston (by Hynes Convention Ctr)

RSVP at www.sojust.org.
Cost: $5-$20 collected at the door. Donate $10 or more to enter a raffle.
Raffle entrants also choose which local DV organization receives 25% of
proceeds.

*A great spread of complimentary appetizers will be provided.*

This Socializing for Justice event is co-hosted by several progressive
organizations: Bisexual Resource Center, Boston Poly Queer Women's Group,
HollaBack Boston, New Leaders Council, The NonProfit Center, and Progressive
Massachusetts.

HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Invite your friends to this Facebook event: http://on.fb.me/1cHkAaV

*YES, WE MEAN YOU. Anyone who's single and/or available is invited!
Attendees are all ages, races, genders, sexual orientations, levels of
activism and professions. Some just moved to Boston and others were born
here. We hope you see someone like yourself and meet someone you otherwise
wouldn't have.