[act-ma] Together with Women in History: Wednesday, March 5th @ Still Harbor

Ruth Nkemontoh ruth at stillharbor.org
Thu Feb 27 08:29:04 PST 2014

Still Harbor <http://stillharbor.org/> is a non-profit organization working
at the intersection of spirituality and social justice. In honor of women’s
history month, we invite you to join us in celebrating, listening to, and
sharing stories of women who inspire you and have helped shape your life. *RSVP
*to ruth at stillharbor.org or through Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/556978984399817/>.

*Details*