[act-ma] Will You Boycott AIPAC?

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun Mar 2 12:37:49 PST 2014

  [a day late; this particular Boycott starts /today/

Note: All fine and dandy as far as it goes, but do you see the problem
with this?:
"/The US Campaign aims to change U.S. policies that sustain Israel's
46-year occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza Strip and East
Jerusalem, and that deny equal rights for all/."
The real agenda of ETO and CODEPINK is to preserve greater Israel; they
are fully aware that, worldwide, people have woken up to USsrael.
Take the action, just be aware...]

Email not displaying correctly? _View it in your browser.
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=HwUza%2FMiRO9zQrtGcocfdasvcq6QMGzZ>_
_
_

End the Occupation
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Z0W7%2FolQfjf%2FQ2M5IfSIq6svcq6QMGzZ>

*Saturday, March 1, 2014
*

  Protest AIPAC's Annual Policy Conference On and Offline!

Dear Pf,

Tomorrow marks the start of the annual policy conference of the American
Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), which continues to push for
U.S. policies that support Israel's occupation and apartheid policies
towards Palestinians. If you are in the DC area, please join us and
CODEPINK: Women for Peace
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qDDmny1z0wzDrBOJQa0BtEcJmfNiTRvz>for
*a day of protests
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fbGezOFP%2FQYW3enwx2y98asvcq6QMGzZ> on
Sunday, March 2. *

If you cannot join us in DC, *take part in some culture jamming from
your computer! *

*Watch and share*this *offensive video*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ATHf4Y5ctLFY%2BgoQqzmRcqsvcq6QMGzZ>promoting
the AIPAC policy conference. *Click here*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SR43J1jytHDIFYYJWENHKKsvcq6QMGzZ>to
post on Facebook and *here to tweet*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZfS9fPLUWfjKgCzntaracqsvcq6QMGzZ>to
your followers.

*Create and post an "I am AIPAC" sticker*. AIPAC is asking its
supporters to demonstrate how broad and diverse its membership is and to
show their commitment to the pro-Israel movement. This is a great
opportunity to expose what AIPAC actually supports: occupation,
apartheid, colonization, and overall Israeli oppression of Palestinians.

  *

    Go to http://www.iamaipac.org/stickers/
    <http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=m9eAeVi0%2BRyeWIJtOw6IjKsvcq6QMGzZ>.

  *

    Click "Choose a Photo" and upload an image that highlights Israel's
    brutal treatment of Palestinians.

  *

    Choose your "I am..." from the list provided.

  *

    Submit the photo then save it and send it to
    membership at endtheoccupation.org
    <mailto:membership at endtheoccupation.org>so we can collect them and
    share on our *Tumblr*
    <http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=owzuGaGdSOH4rSXPVldxgasvcq6QMGzZ>!

  *

    If you are on Twitter, tweet your sticker using #AIPACPride and
    #AIPAC14.

  *

    Here is an example:

*Tweet!*CODEPINK has put together *sample tweets*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=UYyapag3Gj6H5iBPTNsSJ6svcq6QMGzZ>
to jam #AIPAC14. And follow *@codepink*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yB0giqKLGr1Vrj9RT4ayMKsvcq6QMGzZ>,
*@US_Campaign*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=xcPzdZmxa0FQ1WQrNFugxasvcq6QMGzZ>,
and *#BoycottAIPAC* to get lives tweets from the protests.

*We hope you will join us to Boycott AIPAC!*

Ramah Kudaimi
Membership and Outreach Coordinator

*Pf, take these actions:*

*1.RSVP
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=riNcHqc%2BpSnWD97xwR7Ehqsvcq6QMGzZ>*to
Boycott AIPAC!

*2.**Culture jam*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BnBzb8cgW8B5uc%2BuQ9UdC6svcq6QMGzZ>
AIPAC.

*3.* Share this alert with your *friends on Facebook
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fUWXyUbsPc7V80FwLXWJyqsvcq6QMGzZ>*
or *followers on Twitter
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=06awbeFgZIYUOzIQBHSDP6svcq6QMGzZ>*.

*<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=8aIVIxJ85ai3PQMGRBkVbKsvcq6QMGzZ>
*

Your support helps us strengthen our coalition's BDS work and efforts to
change U.S. policy to support human rights, international law, and equality.

Support Palestinian farming families. Shop our fair-trade store:
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nhWtsN%2FNSjAR9vVQka%2B2RUcJmfNiTRvz>
Canaan Fair Trade logo
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=RjN%2BNlTRnZ4Ybr%2FZFlegN6svcq6QMGzZ>

**<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=u3fgYRY%2BSqheLn1AjQvevasvcq6QMGzZ>
Follow Us:

Facebook
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XZ3u2PeGvHAMAoTYrTFfw0cJmfNiTRvz> Facebook
Twitter
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9gkIWAO9fZodohJFDB%2FAe6svcq6QMGzZ>Twitter
YouTube
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qDDmny1z0wwOZWCr2b8L7UcJmfNiTRvz>YouTube
RSS
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=kVFBzomQcMMryx10HlyiLEcJmfNiTRvz>Blog
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=PSuoJeTPBRUMAh%2FNqxOkn6svcq6QMGzZ>Vimeo

***
*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hS%2BPCBXFOCoPRGYF2RUeg6svcq6QMGzZ>**

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hS%2BPCBXFOCpLRh6QKVn%2BYqsvcq6QMGzZ>

_B_ <#top>____ack to Top_ <#top>___

The US Campaign aims to change U.S. policies that sustain Israel's
46-year occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza Strip and East
Jerusalem, and that deny equal rights for all.

_ABOUT
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nAjdrp8sQ%2F4XcYHd06wcY6svcq6QMGzZ>_|
_TAKE ACTION_
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Un0euWrGmbgYvEJJl%2Bseq6svcq6QMGzZ>
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=OOcedl3BlJ5OvvUymJmTPkcJmfNiTRvz>
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=aF3KPlskDnjNSGvX0zIyi6svcq6QMGzZ>
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9LNYqwbq2wJmTKUZQQu9nqsvcq6QMGzZ>
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qfYk7xT0HAOHzm6Oua0k4asvcq6QMGzZ>
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=IPirdRnKIsA6YHc9Ebyes6svcq6QMGzZ>
| _FORWARD TO A FRIEND_
<mailto:Enter%20e-mail%20address%20here?Subject=FWD:%20Will%20You%20Boycott%20AIPAC?%20&Body=I%20thought%20you%27d%20appreciate%20this%20message%20from%20the%20US%20Campaign:%20http://org.salsalabs.com/o/641/blastContent.jsp?email_blast_KEY=1293847>

US CAMPAIGN TO END THE ISRAELI OCCUPATION | PO BOX 21539 | WASHINGTON,
DC 20009
202-332-0994 | _USCAMPAIGN at ENDTHEOCCUPATION.ORG
<mailto:uscampaign at endtheoccupation.org>_| WWW.ENDTHEOCCUPATION.ORG
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3Vy1lpww7VwMNoCVvhV3lasvcq6QMGzZ>