[act-ma] Noted Choreographer and Change Agent, Camille A. Brown Coming to Boston

Muadi Dibinga bijimba at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 10:07:42 PDT 2014

Hello all!

In case you have not heard, the incomparable Camille A. Brown and her company are performing at ICA this weekend!  I have had the privilege of taking her classes and seeing her work in New York.  I'm thrilled beyond words that her company is coming to Boston.  She is one of the most prolific and talented story tellers and performers that I have seen and I guarantee you will be moved by the performance.  Through her work she is arising awareness and provoking discussion about a lot of pertinent social and political issues, especially those centered around race and gender.

I'm including a link to the performance in this email.  I hope that the Boston dance community will show her a lot of love and pack the house this weekend!

http://www.icaboston.org/programs/crasharts/camille-a-brown/