[act-ma] Can New England Supply All of its Own Energy through Renewables?

Sarah Byrnes sarah at localcircles.org
Wed Apr 2 07:42:34 PDT 2014

According to Commissioner David Cash of the MA Department of Environmental
Protection, the answer is *yes*. New England *can* supply all of its own
energy through renewables.

*Through off-shore wind power alone, New England could produce more energy
than we need.* We could actually sell energy back to the national grid.

Join this webinar to learn
more!<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7348092640680079873>

*Thursday, April 102pm ETRegister here
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7348092640680079873>*

Join us to discuss the possibilities for *Net Zero New England.*

--
Sarah Byrnes
Institute for Policy Studies, New England Office