[act-ma] 5/17 - Junior Solar Sprint

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Sun May 11 19:46:50 PDT 2014

The 2014 Jr Solar Sprint race for Eastern Mass will be on
Saturday May 17th (Rain-Date Sunday May 18th)

Any questions, problems with links or forms, please email hkv at solarwave.com
http://www.basea.org/jss.php

Location: MIT Henry Steinbrenner Stadium & Track Cambridge, MA

Schedule- Please check back for changes: Raindate notice will be posted Friday 5/16
Please note we are now starting at the earlier time Registration at 10:00 Racess starting at 11:15
10:00 to 11:00
Registration and Inspection
11:00 to 11:15
Track setup
11:15 to 12:45
Double Elimination Rounds
12:45 to1:00
Break* (time/weather permitting)
1:00 to 1:30
Final Rounds
1:45 to 2:00
Awards

*Time and good weather is often limited so breaks may be eliminated.  We will have some refreshments but a bag lunch is advised.