[act-ma] 6/2 SoJust ProfDev: Take Action! Storytelling That Inspires

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 20:43:40 PDT 2014

Hey again,

Sending a quick reminder to join us at tonight's ProfDev on strategic
storytelling - 6pm at The NonProfit Center by South Station. Full
description below.

Every month SoJust offers an affordable professional development training.
The fee is just $10 in advance or $20 at the door. Learn more and register
at www.SoJust.org.

Best,
Robbie