[act-ma] Worcester, Thurs, June 12: Ready to rush the field? Join Worcester residents as they begin a local challenge to the NDAA

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue Jun 10 08:04:43 PDT 2014

Hi folks;

    The Worcester City Council 'Standing Committee on Rules and
    Legislative Affairs' is meeting on Thursday, 6/12

On the 6/12 agenda is a grass-roots resolution in Worcester to challenge
the NDAA: *Restore Constitutional Governance Resolution*

The challenge to get the resolution through City Council /begins/ on
Thursday.
Please come out to show your support. It is very important that council
members understand how important people feel this issue is - no less
than a threat to our rights under the US constitution.
*
*Come to:*
**Esther Howland Chamber, 3rd flr,
City Hall, 455 Main St., Worcester
Thursday, June 12, 5:30 PM *

Below are screen shots of a draft flyer (1 page, double sided) that,
when finalized, will kick-off an anti-NDAA education campaign in
Worcester. Volunteers will be needed to hand out the flyers over the
coming weeks. Can you help with that, as well?  If so, please email
Susan Serpa <mailto:neimpeach at gmail.com>.

[Need a lift from Cambridge? Please reply to this email. I plan on going
and would be happy to take a few passengers.]

    Did you know?

Citizens nationwide are fighting the NDAA.
In MA, resolutions against the NDAA have already passed in these
communities:  (perhaps also Brewster)

  * Oxford
  * Rutland
  * Webster

Other MA communities are working on similar resolutions. I will be
submitting a resolution for Cambridge. (Susan et al prepared the
document. All i have to do is get it to the city council.)

    Do you want to initiate a resolution in your city/town?

If so, please email Susan Serpa <mailto:neimpeach at gmail.com>.
Susan can tell you exactly what to do. After you get the ball-rolling,
the team will take over.