[act-ma] 7/7 SoJust ProfDev: Productivity Tech Tips (aka how to do it all and still sleep)

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 05:38:39 PDT 2014

Don't miss the opportunity to attend our Productivity Tech Tips session and
pick up a few new tech tricks to help you manage your ever growing to do
list. It's this Monday at 6pm - register at www.sojust.org - only $10 in
advance and $20 at the door (cash only).

Then Beach for Justice is coming up quick on Saturday, July 12 from
11am-1pm at Carson Beach. Details and RSVP at www.sojust.org.

Happy Fourth!
Robbie

p.s. SoJust is still looking for our next Organizer Intern - details
available at: http://www.meetup.com/sojust-tm/events/187820992/. Please
help us spread the word so we can find the best candidate.