[act-ma] 7/12 SoJust's Beach for Justice (and don't miss tonight's ProfDev on Productivity Tech Tips)

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 06:40:35 PDT 2014

Jess and I are excited to show you our updated presentation at *tonight's
ProfDev on Productivity Tech Tips *at the NonProfit Center by South Station*.
*We added several new tech tips to help you manage your inbox, your
documents, your calendar, and even your life. I'm at the coveted Zero Inbox
- and you can be too! Join us at 6pm - register in advance for only $10 at
www.sojust.org - $20 (cash only) at the door.

This Saturday is going to be gorgeous with plenty of sunshine - perfect day
for...

*Beach for Justice*
*Saturday, July 12 11am-1pm*
Carson Beach by JFK/UMass Station
*RSVP* *at www.sojust.org <http://www.sojust.org>*

Looking to meet like-minded progressives while working on your tan? Well,
bring your sunscreen - we'll be soaking up the sun for justice!

We'll be there from 11am-1pm so stop by anytime. We'll be the gaggle of
folks having fun in front of the first parking lot! Plan ahead and bring
snacks to share or get something at the snack bar. This is definitely a
family-friendly event - dogs are welcome too! (They have to stay on the
boardwalk.)

Never been to Carson Beach? Check
<http://www.bostonharborwalk.com/placestogo/location.php?nid=6&sid=45> out
<http://www.bostonharborwalk.com/placestogo/location.php?nid=6&sid=45> all
the amenities
<http://www.bostonharborwalk.com/placestogo/location.php?nid=6&sid=45>!

*HELP SPREAD THE WORD!*
Invite your friends to the Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/235466953329934/>.
Join the SoJust Facebook group: http://on.fb.me/SoJust
On Twitter? Follow @SoJust <http://www.twitter.com/sojust> and SoJust's
Co-Founder @RobbieSamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> #sojust

------------------------------

*SOCIALIZING FOR JUSTICE - www.sojust.org <http://www.sojust.org/>*
SoJust is all about building a cross-issue progressive community, network
and movement in Boston. We're doing it by putting the SOCIAL back in SOCIAL
JUSTICE. We focus on creating welcoming spaces that foster
relationship-building across issue silos.

*SoJust isn't a non-profit 501(c)(3) and receives no outside funding.*
We're a grassroots volunteer-run member-supported cross-issue progressive
community that's been growing steadily since August 2006. We have 2500
members, we have hosted 180 events and we manage an online hub of
progressive events and resources at www.sojust.org. If you've benefited
from this cross-issue progressive network please contribute the suggested
annual membership fee of $25. You may do this online
<http://www.sojust.org/dues/> or at any of our events. Thank you for
helping us continue to provide a space for like-minded progressives of all
stripes.

*Want to know more about SoJust?* Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
<http://sojust.meetup.com/1/messages/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3187615>
and past event photos <http://sojust.meetup.com/1/photos/>!