[act-ma] (7/13) IBIS Radio presents "THICKLY SETTLED: a 2014 Declaration of INTER-dependence" on housing crisis (Sun)

David Goodman david at ibisradio.org
Sat Jul 12 11:41:33 PDT 2014

Featuring audio and interviews from the recent City Life/Vida Urbana
"Noises Over Norwell" home occupation and pirate radio station, the radio
documentary is an hour long and explores what happens when banks refuse to
sell foreclosed homes to non-profits looking to keep tenants and former
homeowners in place. This story is compelling, in part, because MA passed a
law 2 years ago that forbids such bank policies. (and the Attorney General
is suing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.)

"THICKLY SETTLED: a 2014 Declaration of INTER-dependence" is produced by
Dave Goodman for I.B.I.S. Radio, the Independent Broadcast Information
Service, in cooperation with WMBR, Cambridge and Open Media Boston dot org.

When: 10 - 11 am on Sunday July 13, 2014

"RADIO with a VIEW" will air from 11am - 12 noon.

--
I.B.I.S. Radio
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA