[act-ma] Sat. Aug. 2-Local Boston Support Rally For DC Gaza War Protest

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 15:24:52 PDT 2014

BOSTON GAZA SUPPORT RALLY SAT.

   As many of you probably know, ANSWER
is having a big national protest in front of the White House
in Washington DC,tomorrow, sat. Aug. 2--protesting the US backed
Israeli war on Gaza. There are buses going from Boston;
for those who can't make it to DC, the sat. vigil at Park St.

is having a local Boston support rally for the big DC protest.
Please come -bring signs, banners, and your friends.
Scroll down to read about tomorrow's DC protest-

LOCAL INFO:

Local Boston Support Rally For DC Gaza War Protest
Sat. Aug. 2 --1pm to 2pm
Outside Park St. T  Station-Boston--
Contact: Michael

nosanctions at yahoo.com