[act-ma] Subject: EcoLogic Development Fund's 2014 Annual Fall Benefit is Turning the Tables: Living Within Natural Limits — a dinner party with a twist! - Thursday, October 23rd

Juliana Field lenoxfield at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 13:23:10 PDT 2014

10 tables. 10 experts. 10 topics.

Jordan Rich, WBZ NewsRadio, MC and Live Auctioneer

6:30 p.m., Cash bar, Silent & Live Auction; 7:30 p.m., Dinner & Conversations

Turning the Tables will be a one-of-a-kind evening with topics ranging from global warming, changing oceans, food security, poetry and ecology to eco-fashion. You can select the dinner table at which to be seated in private dining salons to participate in a facilitated conversation that touch on aspects of EcoLogic’s work at the intersection of conservation, culture, and development. The topics are intended to foster thoughtfulness about the natural world by engaging you, our guests, in a discussion about global issues that we face together. The 10 thinkers and leaders (see website for list) that will be coming together on October 23rd have never been in the same room (let alone a historic mansion) together—and will never be again! Seating limited. First-come, first-served seating placement. Purchase your seats before October 15.

Overview of event and to purchase seats: http://www.ecologic.org/turningthetables/

Sponsor opportunities available: http://www.ecologic.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/turning-the-tables-sponsorship-2014-FINAL.pdf