[act-ma] Friday, September 26: Celebrate Bisexuality Day & Book Reading

elruthstrom at comcast.net elruthstrom at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 05:38:15 PDT 2014

Celebrate Bisexuality Day & Book Reading

Friday, September 26

6:30-7pm: Socializing & Refreshments

7pm: Book Reading & Awards

Calamus Books, 92B South Street, Boston

www.biresource.net

Accessibility: There are steps down to the basement storefront.

Every year, for Celebrate Bisexuality Day, or CBD, the Bisexual Resource Center celebrates our culture, our successes, and our amazing Boston bi community. Join us this year at Calamus Books near South Station as we launch the new anthology, "Recognize: The Voices of Bisexual Men." One of its editors, Robyn Ochs, and several of the authors will be there to read from the book.

We'll also have our Unsung Hero and Bi Ally Awards. Come early to socialize from 6:30-7pm with refreshments. We are working on designating a bar/restaurant in the South Station area where those who are interested can head after the event to continue our celebration. Email brc at biresource.net for more information.