[act-ma] 10/1 Orientation session for use of encuentro5 (TODAY, 5:30 p.m.)

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Wed Oct 1 07:41:55 PDT 2014

encuentro5 is hosting another *orientation session on use of the space next
week on Wednesday*. All organizations using the space need to send a
representative to full orientation session in order to continue to use the
space. If you have not used e5 in the past and wish to do so, please attend
this session.

If your organization has done events at e5 in the past AND would like to
host future ones at the new location, we want to welcome you back AND
provide an orientation to the new space...

The 45-minute orientation session is *necessary *if you wish to reserve and
use the space.

The first of our new orientation sessions will take place next week, on*
October 1, 2014*, at *5:30 p.m. * It runs for *45 minutes* and cover topics
like, "How to make a reservation?" "How do I use the A/V equipment?" "What
do about cleaning up?" etc. *Note: *e5 is *not yet *wheelchair accessible
but we have made important strides to be so in the future.

The sessions are being held at *9A Hamilton Place, Boston, MA 02108*;
please RSVP at info at encuentro5.org. The location is less than a block from
the Park Street T-stop, next to the Suffolk Law School, and half a block
from the Orpheum. Use this link to find us on Google Maps:
http://goo.gl/maps/zEeft

For more about e5, visit http://www.encuentro5.org and for testimonies
about e5 and activism, see http://encuentro5.com

We look forward to seeing you next Wednesday.