[act-ma] 11/3 SoJust ProfDev: Intro to Nonviolent Communication

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 05:47:29 PDT 2014

Just in time for the holidays and visits home to families of origin -
Introduction to Nonviolent Communication.

Monday, November 3rd from 6:00-8:30 PM. Learn the basic principles of NVC
and a specific communication method that you'll be able to apply right away!

Fee: $10 advance/ $20 door is split with the trainers.
Limited space - register ahead of time: www.sojust.org
Credit cards accepted online. Cash only at the door.
*Newcomers always welcomed*