[act-ma] Thursday Nov 20: "The Last Word on the Assassination - The JFK Assassination, the Jim Garrison Tapes" - Free UPandOUT film screening

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sat Nov 1 06:08:03 PDT 2014

  [apropos, don't miss related story below, w/ video link: writing
pro-US stories under CIA pressure <#apropos>]

<http://rule19.org/download-film/film-141120-Last%20word%20on%20assassination.pdf>*"**/The
consequence of the public not demanding that the murder of the head of
state be properly investigated has lead directly to the current
undermining of the integrity of our democratic institutions, not least
the press.  An obvious consequence of the obfuscations of the Warren
Commission and the House Select Committee has been the ease with which
the 9/11 Commission was able to conceal important truths. /**"~ Joan Mellen*

  The Last Word on the Assassination

      *The JFK Assassination: the Jim Garrison Tapes*

**see clip <http://youtube.com/watch?v=dYV42Kfoqco>

Showing Thursday, Nov 20, in Cambridge
[please download & distribute flyer
<http://rule19.org/download-film/film-141120-Last%20word%20on%20assassination.pdf>]

This documentary, a live webcast from UNLV, is the definitive [account]
of what happened to President Kennedy in Dallas, and what has happened
to America and the world since. ...

It features the award-winning, much suppressed*'**/The JFK
Assassination: The Garrison Tapes/**,*' in which New Orleans' DA Jim
Garrison tells the details of his case against Clay Shaw, whom he
arrested and tried for conspiracy in JFK's murder and the CIA. This
myth-shattering film is followed by a panel of 3 of the most
knowledgeable writers-researchers in the field: Jim Marrs, author of
'/Crossfire/,' a foundation for the film '/JFK/;' Dick Russell,
co-author with Jesse Ventura of NYT best-seller, /They Killed Our
President/; and Joan Mellen, the definitive biographer of Jim Garrison
and author of /A Farewell to Justice/.

*"*/*The CIA's involvement in President Kennedy's assassination has been
an open secret for 40 years. *...//I believe that we are now suffering
the consequences of allowing lies about what happened to President
Kennedy to remain unchallenged. The consequence of the public not
demanding that the murder of the head of state be properly investigated
has lead directly to the current undermining of the integrity of our
democratic institutions, not least the press.  An obvious consequence of
the obfuscations of the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee
has been the ease with which the 9/11 Commission was able to conceal
important truths. I wrote my book to make a small contribution to the
need for government accountability and openness; because what is at
stake - I can be grandiose for a second - is democracy itself."/
~Joan Mellen, author '*/Farewell to Justice/**'*~Joan Mellen, professor,
author

"/'Dallas Police declare case closed.' Kennedy is killed on Friday, Ruby
kills Oswald on Sunday and the Dallas PD says the case is closed (on
Sunday). They haven't interviewed a witness, there was no confession,
but the case is closed. What type of investigation is that?/"
~Jesse Ventura, co author of They Killed Our President

"/The very word secrecy is repugnant, in a free and open society; and we
are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret
societies, secret oaths, and to secret proceedings...."/ ~JFK

"/If Garrison had succeeded in proving that Shaw was one of the ring
leaders, and that Shaw was connected to the CIA, he would have pulled
the plug on the conspiracy...and it would have stared in the face the
great big letters W-H-Y. WHY was the president killed?/" ~Col Fletcher
Prouty

"/Lee Harvey Oswald killed no one at all. ...He had nothing to do with
the assassination. ...John Kennedy was killed by a major force. The
simplest way to describe it is Central Intelligence/" ~ Jim Garrison

"no lie can live forever." ~ MlK

"/John Barbour's film about Jim Garrison might be the most important
program about the JFK assassination that's ever been produced."/ ~
George Knapp

/"In 1953 a few CIA people managed to make some changes in Iran. In 1954
a few of us in Guatemala made some changes that seemed almost without
effort./" ~David Atlee Phillips - CIA Western Hemisphere Chief 1954-1975

    *When/where*

doors open 6:40; film starts promptly 7pm
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends!
*free film & free door prizes**
**[donations are encouraged]*
feel free to bring your own snacks and soft drinks - no alcohol allowed

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education/." ~
Malcolm X

*UPandOUT film series* - see rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Why should YOU care? It's YOUR money that pays for US/Israeli wars - on
Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Libya. Syria, Iran, So America, etc
etc - for billionaire bailouts, for ever more ubiquitous US prisons, for
the loss of liberty and civil rights...

And how very apropos, published on the net Oct 2014:

  European media writing pro-US stories under CIA pressure (VIDEO)
  <http://rt.com/news/196984-german-journlaist-cia-pressure/>

THIS is our root problem, folks. The CIA/MIC/MOSSAD  and (other)
corporate billionaires running the evil empire. If we don't recognize
and deal with THIS, all else is for naught.

<http://rt.com/news/196984-german-journlaist-cia-pressure/>German
journalist and editor Udo Ulfkotte says he was forced to publish the
works of intelligence agents under his own name, adding that
noncompliance ran the risk of being fired. Ulfkotte made the revelations
during interviews with RT and Russia Insider.

“I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of
the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret
service,” Ulfkotte told Russia Insider. He made similar comments to RT
in an exclusive interview at the beginning of October.

“One day the BND (German foreign intelligence agency) came to my office
at the Frankfurter Allgemeine in Frankfurt. They wanted me to write an
article about Libya and Colonel Muammar Gaddafi...They gave me all this
secret information and they just wanted me to sign the article with my
name,” Ulfkotte told RT.

“That article was how Gaddafi tried to secretly build a poison gas
factory. It was a story that was printed worldwide two days later.”

Ulfkotte reveals all this and more in his book*'**/Bought
Journalists,/**'* where he mentions that he feels ashamed for what he
has done in the past.  “It is not right what I have done in the past. To
manipulate people, to make propaganda. And it is not right what my
colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to
betray people not only in Germany, but all over Europe,” he told RT. “I
was a journalist for 25 years and I was educated to lie, to betray, and
not to tell the truth to the public.”

“I was bribed by the Americans not to report exactly the truth...I was
invited by the German Marshall Fund of the United States to travel to
the US. They paid for all my expenses and put me in contact with
Americans they'd like me to meet,” he said.  “I became an honorary
citizen of the state of Oklahoma in the US just because I wrote
pro-American. I was supported by the CIA. I have helped them in several
situations and I feel ashamed for that too.”  Many other journalists are
involved in the same practice, Ulfkotte added.

“Most of the journalists you see in foreign countries, they claim to be
journalists and they might be. But many of them, like me in the past,
are so-called 'non-official cover.' It means you work for an
intelligence agency, you help them if they want you to. But they will
never say they know you.”