[act-ma] GET YOUR "out of region" PASSMASS signatures in ASAP!

Terra Friedrichs terraf at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 13 13:16:43 PST 2014

Thanks to everyone who have been gathering signatures for
PassMassAmendment's effort to amend the Massachusetts Constitution based
on "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech" as a first step in
getting BIG MONEY OUT of OUR elections!

KEEP GATHERING signatures! But please gather ONLY LOCAL signatures for
towns that you can deliver to the Town Hall yourself, or towns where you
know the regional coordinator can hand deliver.

We're fast approaching the MAILING DEADLINE to mail signature forms to
the Town/City Clerks.  If you have forms to mail, please mail them ASAP.
Or get them to us, so that we can. We've got a list of addresses, if you
want to mail direct.

We're to the point where we believe that we'll be getting more
signatures than we did last year. And we want to KEEP PUSHING so that we
can show a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE.

EVERY SIGNATURE COUNTS toward showing the public, activists AND
Legislators that we are are SERIOUS about getting BIG MONEY OUT and that
we are GROWING in numbers!

If we can show even a 20% increase, this would show them that either the
Legislator is going to do this, or we're going to do it for them.  We
can get this whole 20% THIS WEEKEND, if everyone chips in and gets
another 30 or 50 or 100 signatures.

So please keep going!  And please check in with your regional coordinators!

www.PassMassAmendment.org
Using States Rights to Protect Ourselves from Monied Interests

--
Terra

*~*~*~*
Terra Friedrichs
Socially Conscious Business Consultant
www.stakeholderinterviews.com
http://socially-conscious-business-consulting.wikispaces.com/
978 808 7173 (cell)
978 266 2775 (desk)
978 266 2778 (home/messages)
disaster relief ops: www.citizencommandcenter.org
responsible, sustainable business resources:
investing (up to 19% return!): http://www.paxworld.com
business: http://www.sustainablebusiness.com
mining: http://www.responsiblemining.net/
labor: http://www.fairlabor.org/